Saturday, January 19, 2008
Im back from my Bangkok trip, but yet, Im feelin sick right now. I swallowed so many tablets @ 1 go til I could feel em stuck in my throat. OMFG. I hope that I culd recover fast enuf, as I stil haf a distance awy from my starclub. Bangkok trip was short, but shopping was great. Went to a few new places that is good for shopping dis time round! However, dun tink I wun b stepping in der within dis yr. I have many other more countries to explore.
Im feeling all disappointed. How does one defines true friendship in exact? I finally understand how Sharon is feeling few months back. The kind of bond built thru out dis yrs can actualy b so fragile and easily broken. People whom we alwayz regard as "close fren" may not seems to be tt close. It began to set me pondering. Its sad knowing sum1 close to you place greater trust in a stranger rather then urself. I guess aftall, talk is cheap. It no longer matters to anyone, anymore. Aftall, its never my loss.
Sumhow or rather, Ive to agree on the fact that the most trustworthy person in this world is still yourself.
10:04 PM