Friday, February 01, 2008
Im feelin tired, both physically and mentally. Ive had no proper rest since yesterday. Had dinner wif Sylvia and Sharon @ amk hub ytd nite b4 We embarked on our "special project". Finally, I bot my NDS lite, however wif the agreement that it wil b rottin away in Ern Ern's room until I qualify for Starclub. Though the physical item is stil bside mi nw, I dun feel the slightest happiness in mi. It may sounds crazy but we acually prospected the security guards of condos and factories located ard Changi area @ a wee hr of 12am til 4 in the morning. Im glad tt both Kimi and Ern Ern was wif us thru out. Appreciated the fact of em being supportive of our crazy ideas. Sharon and myself stay over @ Ern's place, both wif less den 3 hrs of beauty sleep. Guess wat, I wore contact lens for god damn 19 hrs.
We woke up as early as 7 dis morning for our Tree top walk @ Macritchie Reservoir. The whole walk is ard 3km, wif climbing up slope and many flights of stair evry now and den. The feling sux totally and I feel so weak. However, the conversations wif my fellow colleagues mk the walk a more bearable one. I rushed off to mit my client immediately @ Bishan aft the walk and headed straight bk to Hougang for my hair rebonding aft the meet up wif him. Logically, I shld be sleeping lyk a log now but yet, I cant fall aslp. So much things in my brain currently. Im lost and I duno my next step. Everythin appears to be fine and I tot I could be Strong but the moment dis song, 最长的电影 starts playin in my window media player, tears starts rolling down my cheek. Memories of the past flashed in my mind. I hate to be alone. I shld haf listen to Sharon and join her 4 door knocking earlier on. I wan to hit Starclub so desperately. I wan 2 fly to Paris but Its bcum so difficult to stay focus when other issues are surfacing.
I hate the feeling of having to handle evrythin myself. I hate to put on a happy front when Im actually feeling like shit deep inside. I hate it when things bcum so ambiguious....I wan more nite activities.........
7:29 PM