image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, March 02, 2008

Its been Some time since I las blogged. Was busy wif wrk, busy wif Starclub and sum other stuffs. Much to blog, but I jus keep it concise. It was the annual PTO dinner and dance las nite. It was held @ Pan Pacific. The theme dis time round was Back to school. All of us were in school uniform and yeah, many do reali look like students. Lol. Shall let the pictures do the talking.

Photobucket
Mi & my fren from Superheroes, Jasmine.

Photobucket
Our Luv started since secondary school days. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gan is a freaking lucky guy.

Photobucket
With Shuan.

Photobucket
Yes, we r all from C.H.I.J

Photobucket
Alvin & the chipmunks.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, We are an item. haha. Sori Wenqiang.

More pictures in Syl and Gan's cam. Wil upload once I gotten hold of it.

4:05 PM