image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, March 16, 2008

The fuggin Number TWO key on my keyboard is faulty, and thus I cant log into my msn acc and my Ibanking, cos both password contains tt number. FUCK. LOL. and the most interesting part is tt ACER service center is all the way located at Jurong. Im having roadshow almost the whole of next wk, and the wk after. OMG. MEGA SIGH.

Now that Starclub is over and awaiting appeal, its a brand new start again. Its when evryone run for their target like ders no tomorrow.

Sumtimes, it jus sets mi pondering. Why isit so difficult for two parties to compromise. I guess its just never easy to find someone that can ever understands you so well. Sometimes, when Ive arguments with Wenqiang, I feel so emotionally tired. As one aged, der r simply so many things we haf to manage and cope alone. From werk, to family, to friends, to relationship and watsoever. I hate the feeling of being misunderstood. Sumhow or rather, indiviual character and understanding of each other feeling are co-related.

I once mentioned to sumone tt if a guy wld to sing dis song, 男人不该让女人流泪 to mi, I wil b damn touched. haha..easier sing den done. How many guys would actualy b able to deliver tt. Sad to say, I doubt any will. We ve to understand tt no such thing as perfect man actually exist. A guy will never be as nice and sweet towards u for the rest of time. Dis is a fact.

Im tired of wats happening around mi. I wana get out of dis place.

1:59 PM