image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Im back frm Ho Chi Minh and upcoming next is Bugis roashow. Ive to wrk hard for my trip to JAPAN! Ive slack for the whole 1st wk of April!

Ho Chi Minh is a city filled wif millions of motorcycles. The traffic der is terrible. Zebra Crossing dun seems to work der. The weather is somehow like sg or prehaps slightly worst. Well, Shopping isnt tt fantastic when compared to Bangkok. I spent a rough odd of $170 SIN buying unnecessary stuffs such as many Cat pouches frm CARA and PET SHOP. Wif the tot that its cheaper den its sold in sg, I jus grab and go. Aft cuming home, I realized that it isnt tt cheap aftall, and best part is tt the pouches doesnt reli comes in handy. LOL. I went for their full body massage and I muz sae its simply wundeful. Rather expensive though. We pay USD15 per pax. But hmmmm..Worth the price paid. the next destinations for Starclub and starclub premier were being announced at QC Elite dinner. Qualifiers would be going LOS ANGELES AND SAN DIEGO respctively. OMG! Imagine the excitment when we saw the short clip being screened. LOL. Oh yah, I watched P.S I love you on board SQ. Nice movie. Its rather touching. But hmm..Come back to reality. Such things wun happen.

My appeal for Starclub has successfuly been approved. However, tracking will most probably ends ard July. If nuthin goes wrong, I will be travelling to PARIS in Aug, and celebrating my bdae der! PARIS = LV, LV, and more LVssss!!! OH well, wif all the many many overseas trip awaiting, I seriously nid $$$$!!

The goal set for dis year is pretty challenging. I guess I jus ve to wrk double hard. Hmm..anywae. Pictures taken at Awards nite and Ho Chi Minh can be found below.

Photobucket
Shaun & myself

Photobucket
Alvin, Mi, Gan & Shuqiong

Photobucket
G79 without Ern.

Photobucket
Awards Night 2008

Photobucket
Mi. Peiling

Photobucket
ALvin & the chipmunks

Photobucket
Eunice, Gan & MI!

QC Elite 2008- Ho Chi Minh
Photobucket
Arrival at the airport

Photobucket
Sheraton Hotel !

Photobucket
I think this is the train station...Hmm...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Us wif Ern

Photobucket
Alvin again!

Photobucket
With BDM

Photobucket
With Peter

Photobucket

Photobucket

11:55 PM