image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, April 05, 2008

Im back frm my 5th discipline course held in JB for the past 3 daes, and I will be flying off to Ho Chi Minh in a couple hours of time! I wil be back the following monday evening. Well Ive to wrk extra hard for my next incentive trip - JAPAN, follow by MACAU when Im back in sg.

THe bf is addicted in playing the New mario Brothers on my DS Lite. Sorry darling, The DS lite would follow mi to vietnam, I let u complete the game when I cum back, haha.

Ive yet to upload the pics taken at QC dinner las wk. Been kinda bz lately. Im juggling between wrk, friends, family, boyfriend and my own personal time. I wish I could have 48 hrs a dae!

I jus finished packing my luggage. Going to shower, follow by my less den 3 hrs of beauty sleep before i Head off to Changi Airport.

1:33 AM