image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, May 24, 2008

Its been damn long since I last blog. As onw grew older, time seems to past even faster. Mid year is approaching soon. Ive been busy wif work and many other stuffs. Thinking back, it has oso been a while since I catch up wif my gers. Hmm, seriously I duno wat to blog. Ive forgotten most of the things that happen. LOL.

Have been reflecting on some of the stuffs that happened recently. In another 2mths time, It wil b our 1 yr together. So many things that actually took place made me emotionally tired. Due to our very different mind set, Arguements tend to set in. I guess he's getting more impatient wif me when compared. He no longer gives in. I admit, at many times, I jus feel like giving the relationship up. Yes, Its never easy to manage all the things well. I understand that Im putting you in a veri difficult position when I can't reli get along well wif ur family. You always asked mi why cant I rapport with your family just like how I rapport with my clients. I NEVER like the way at how ur sister look at mi. I feel So Not Welcomed. But yet, Cant you see the effort that Ive try to put in on my side? Im not obligated to bring any gifts back from vietnam for them, but still, I did. Cant u see the veri simple rational behind all the things Ive done. You did the right thing by walking off todae. It sets mi into deep thoughts. I still love you, but i guess a relationship consists of more then the word L.O.V.E. Maybe u wld have oso realise that you dun nid me so much.

and Mayb, We shld just move on.

10:00 PM