image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Woho~. My appeal for Starclub has FINALLY been put thru and yes I will flying off to Paris in August and well, guess I'll be celebrating my 23rd birthday there as well. Most probably, We wll be extending our trip for another week. Rome is part of the itenary! My wish of travelling to Rome can be veri soon fufilled! But well, I stil nid to clear my QC within half a yr befor extending! Hmmm..Pals, if any of u wana get LV or Prada or watsoeva brand, can jus let mi noe. I can bring it ack for u all. Heard Prada is cheap over der. $600 for a bag. A big thx to all my clients that make Paris trip possible.

As mentioned, I wrking damn hard to clear QC which Im supposed to do so by May. Just pray hard that my appts turn up dis week! ok. im off to wrk soon. My gers, its been sometime since I met u all. Catch up wif u all real soon. till then, take carez!

12:39 PM