Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I was talking to Peiling the other day and it make us realize that our fix cost per mth is damn freaking high. My mum "allowance" + my insurance policies premium + my roashow cost is alrdy close to $1500 per mth. Taking into consideration other expenses such as transporation, hp bill and 3 meals a dae, I tink I can spend close to 2k per mth. Its scary. Sumhow, all these expenses are rather wat we call the "fix cost". Mega Sigh. MEga Sigh.
Accomodation, internal flight etc for our extended trip to Italy is being finalised. Each of us haf to set aside $3000, excluding our shopping expenses. Mega Sigh, Mega sigh.
Im busy recently, wif work, wif personal live and doing strategic thinking. My whole of next week will be devoted to major roadshow. That the time I will clear my API Target. Ive not much time left, esp when half of my Aug wil be spent overseas. Time seems to pass twice as fast each time we r running for production. It alrdy mid July. 6months gone again. Will I b able to end the year wif glory or regrets depends on the output for the next 6mths.
Sorry gals for pushing back the appt wif u all. Timing not right. I can mit u all on the 9th if u all can.
11:43 PM