image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Im back frm PTO goal setting held in Pulai Spring, JB. My Goal set by Ms Woo this yr is well, stretching- Premier Bronze. The production is double of what I did last yr. I believe its possible. Just that Ive to wrk doubly hard and sacrifice my personal time. Its always a fair trade. Ive been into deep thoughts on what are the things I should do to increase my productivity and bring in the cases. I seriously nid to do sum strategic thinking.

Ive cleared QC within 6mths, and yeah, free Osaka trip next yr. Im going to run for double ticket. At the same time, I have also cleared QC Elite using double count production, accompanying a free trip to Macau. I love the experience of travelling to all the different countries.

I will be flying to Paris on the 10th of Aug for 2 weeks. Guess my birthday celebration have to be ! in advance then. Itinery is stil in the mids of planning. But i tink we have decided to jus extend our trip to Italy and have a good tour of the different parts of Italy. My bank account is going to deplete after the trip.

We will be celebraring our 1 yr aniversary in another 2 weeks or so time. Msg for the BF : Pls kindly plan the itinary for the dae, hopfully not sumthing random and budget ok! I will apprecitae ur effort for tt. Haha.

I gotta bath and get some slp. Hasnt been sleeping enough for the past 3 days! Time for some beauty sleep.

10:01 PM