image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, August 03, 2008

Clubbing at Dblo last night was fun. Music was good, companions were great. I cant recall exactly the number of jugs we ordered. But thx to Jianming and Sharon for forcing me to drink the waterfall treat. No pictures were taken despite the fact that I brot my camera along. I guess 80% of us were too high to even haf the mood to take pics. All I could vaguely remember is that all of us were dancing happily. haha. Wat the hell. Anywae, a big thx to my colleagues for the advance bdae celebration. I had fun and hope all of u enjoyed the night too. :-) Next upcoming event aft our trip wil b Shaun's bdae celebration will be in Sept.

Raffles City roadshow for the whole of next week. A new location where most executives r located. This wk is chui-ed again. I nid to wrk hard. We will b shifting office in late Aug. We r suppose to pack out stuffs b4 we fly to Paris, but its oni 3/4 done. I yet to do so many things 4 the trip when I noe I wun haf the time next wk. Dress for Gala dinner, exchange of Euro dollar, approval from credit card company, buying of a bigger luggage, repairing or getting a new camera, sending my HTC Touch for servicing, and the list goes on lah.

I need 2 wrk hard!!!!

12:22 AM