image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Friday, August 29, 2008

Im back frm Paris & Italy. Both are really beautiful countries. & I guess couples if given a choice, should haf their wedding photos taken there. Lol. Overall, Vernice and Rome haf the most wonderful scenery. I finally visited Trevis Fountain, which used to be a place I yearned to go. Everythin there including toilet is expensive. I pay Euro 50 cents = SGD$1 to use a toilet at the Lourve Museum. Its ridiculous. Coke and most of the soft drink on avg cost Euro 2.50-3.50. Macdonald value meal on avg cost $6.20 Euro. Metro is the cheapest form of transport there. All things are freking expensive. We seems to live in poverty. LOL.

I spend many thousands and many thousands on shopping. I shant mention the amt to make myself feel better. I finally get to owned my 1st LV bag aft so long - Alma in Damier and a Pochette -Eva. I regretted not getting a speedy. Sigh. We visited Prada factory outlet in florence. I got another bag. I swear Im not going to buy any more bags in the next 1 year. Gifts for my parents and baby are all branded dis time. Europe is a country over loaded wif branded names. We walk into all the boutiques evry single dae. I went LV in Paris so many times till I get so sick. For almost everydae during our stay in Paris, I will go there at least once per day. And I dun seems to know why each time we go der, there sure to be purchases made. Chanel bags are nice, Lv shoes are nice too, but im not at that level yet. LOL. I bot baby a Burberry belt and a Prada hp Strap, but he seems to like none. I know u prefer LV belt and I know its nice... BUT the belt cost SGD500! Next time when I make it den I wil buy 1 for u.haha. I ALMOST buy a LV sunglass at Euro 250 and a burberry scarf at Euro 200. But considering the fact that Im travelling to TW next mth, I dropped off the idea. Shit! there goes my Sunglass! I spend my veri last Euro dollar at the airport on a Ferragamo belt. And yes, I officially announce that Im broke. I will faint when I receive my credit card bills. Im looking into not spending more than SGD500 when im in Tw. Aft 2 wks of shopping, shopping and shopping, Im seriously a bit tired. I jus need sum good food there, thats all.

I have been wrking for the past dew daes, but ive yet to close a case. Shit. Something not veri right. I din tel Ern Ern im gg tw in a few weeks time. I feel damn guilty, as ive been in europe for the entire 2 wks and has not been wrking, and Im gg overseas again. The plan of going TW seems to be a wrong move when I need my premier Bronze badly. Ive to start closing cases, if not, Im finished. Sumone please help mi!!! Im not intending to travel overseas next yr bsides the incentive trips. Osaka in Jan wil burnt my pocket again. A short getaway next yr will prehaps be good enough I guess. We r in the mids of shifting and yah, our new office is at Dhoby ghaut, SSC.

Ive too many photos too upload, and Im plain lazy. I nid 2 sleep and I got to wrk hard for tmr roadshow. Its my las hope of the weel. God bless

2:05 AM