Friday, August 01, 2008
I was just toking to Ern Ern sumtime ago over lunch and we touch on the topic that its often difficult for ppl in the finance/banking/sales line to be able to find a partner that earns more then them and such issue wil usually land the couple ihn rather frequent argument. She quoted Diana and Jeffrey as a realife example. Income and spending power has always been an issue between us, but yet we always choose to avoid. I admit the fact that I prefer to dine at restaurants rather then foodcourts. I admit I earn more and have greater spending power. N I admit that we have very different set of thinking. U are just right. No more anniversary from now. We are just not suppose to be together in the first place.
Im going Dblo tmr wif the usual clique to ve a advance bdae celebration for mi. Im going to have fun tmr. Raffles city Roadshow starts next wk. I will be working from Mon-Sat and I will be flying off to Paris on Sunday evening. Im going to pack my schedule and not bother myself wif unneccesaary stuffs. 2weeks of overseas trip will be just enough for me to refresh myself.
12:02 AM