image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Thursday, September 04, 2008

My credit card bill is here. Im broke. My pay for the upcoming 2 weeks sux. I hasnt been getting dis kind of lousy pay for quite sometime. This means that Im not working hard enough. I haf to fork out at least another 1.2k for tw trip. Fuck. Im feeling like freaking poor lah. I told Ern ern im gg KL 4 a wedding dinner. She doesnt noe abt dis trip. If she ever find out, I tink finish. I seriously duno wat time is my flight. for both departure and arrival. I forgotten the dates til recently i chk back my past sms. Im having roadshow at Bugis on the 19th-21st when I actually touch down in Sg on the 18th. I will then be havin rodshow for the rest of the mth aft bugis. This means that I wil have no rest dae aft I touch down til like oct?1st time in my life im so hardwrking. I seriously nid my Premier Bronze. Its seems too far a goal. But I wun gif up til 31st Dec 2008.

Nowadaes, errands for overseas trip are usually done so las minute. For my past few overseas trip, I dun pack my lugagge til the veri dae I depart. I dun chg $ til the veri las few daes b4 depart. Its worst 4 Ho Chi Minh trip. I actualy chg USD at the airport. I seriously nid 48 hrs a dae. I nid 2 like run for Osaka A&H so that i wil haf like double ticket. But But But.. Sigh. Ive no time. Im oni left wif less den 20 daes!

The whole of My big toe is dropping off. It muz be tt stupid pair of shoes fault. Its damn painful. AND there wont be any pedicure for at least the next 2 mths. My toe nails look damn chui can. I was still looking fwd to sum manicure and pedicure session aft cuming back frm Paris, but gone. I shld stop moaning and groaning. Ciao

11:26 PM