image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Its 2am in the morning now. I should be in bed at dis time when Im mitin my client tme noon at Causeway point. Yet, I have a sudden urge to blog. LOL. HAs been busy running for my 2nd ticket to Osaka. I would haf more of less clear it aft meeting clients Im supposed to mit. But, Buffer is a MUST of cus. Has been kinda stressed up recently. Alot of things in mind, yet not easy to express thru words. I love to haf lunch/dinner/supper wif my client. That is the most relaxing part of my job scope. Haha. De Lun drove me to Chong Pang nasi lemak 4 dinner the other day. Appreciated the effort he put in to try to find the exact location of the stall when I suggested that for dinner. Thanks dude.

I love the song that is currently playing on my window media player. 安静了 by S.H.E. Meaningful lyrics with beautiful music composed by Jie Lun. Lotsa thoughts were running thru my mind when listening to this song. Few of my frens broke off wif their bf recently. Sad but true, humans haf the tendency to find faults in their special other aft a period of time. Their relationship lasted for more then a year, but yet, things are not within our control when your partner haf a change of heart. The promises once made bcums insignificant. When I 1st broke off wif my boyfriend 5 years back, I listened to the song, 安静 repeatedly. Even Till today, that song still holds a certain special meaning to me. At times, I cant help it but ask, Why isit so difficult to maintain a relationship? As time pass and as we aged, feelings fade. We no longer seem to care as much when compared to the times during the initial stage of the relationship. A few of my colleagues and myself were jus discussing on the topic of marriage few days back. We envy dose couples that still hold on to each other hands tightly even though dey haf been married for 123456789101112 years. Sounds emo. Lol. Im kinda random. Nite world

只剩下钢琴陪我站在这里
梦想中 属於我们的婚礼
却成了 单人结婚进行曲
在这场爱情角力的拔河里
你选择了自己 wo。~

撒娇的 可爱的
迷人的 爱哭的
照片裏曾经都是你喜欢的
如今我还在原地
你却走回你的记忆

你说我爱你太多
就快要把你淹没
你害怕幸福
短暂一秒就崩落

分开是一种解脱
让你好好的想我
我想要的那片天空
你是不是能够给我

你说我给你太多
却不能给我什么
分不清激情承诺永恒或迷惑
爱情是一道伤口
我们各自苦痛

什麼是我最后温柔
是因为我太爱你

2:14 AM