image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Haf the sudden urge to travel to Bangkok in Jan 09, despite the fact that Osaka is alrdy part of Jan itinery and Ive been der a number of times. Baby doesnt seems too buy into my idea of going der for holiday too. Aftall, Bangkok is a place where girls get the chance to shop like rich "Tai-Tai". LOL. At the same time, I feel like planning for a short getaway in June / July. Spending a 3 days 2 nights at Resorts in either Redang, Bali, Phuket, Krabi will be great. Im sure baby will be 100% supportive as he loves the beach and the sun!

Xmas is approaching in another mth or so time. Town's gonna be packed wif lotsa people again. Call me anti-social or wat-so-eva, but I seriously hate crowded places. Its a blessing that most of the time, I do not have to squeeze the train / bus in the morning, bring tissue packet along during lunch time to book the seats in foodcourt / coffeeshop.

Baby's sister is in London now. Im pondering if I should get a Speedy in epi leather since pounds is cheap now. A LV Speedy = minus $1000 from my bank account. Im in a dilemma..as I noe I will spend duno how many hundreds again on Burberry Blue label when Im in Osaka next yr. Sigh.

My client's gf invited mi to her 21st birthday party dis Saturday. Somehow or rather, for some reason, I feel that theres a need to make my presence felt. So Ta-Da, Im asking baby to accompnay mi there. Assume close successfully.

Ok, my eyelids are getting heavier. Im tired. I need my beauty sleep. Night world.

12:45 AM