image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Was chattin wif Gary over MSN and he commented that I am too career minded. Haha. I admit I am constantly thinking abt production, but there are also times whereby I slack and enjoy life ok.haha.

He say in a relationship, when too many issues arises, its betta to put an end to it. Aother say one can accomodate each other needs once things are sorted out. Btw, all the above are quoted from my clients. From my own perspective, easier say den done. How many couples can reali sit down and have a heart to heart talk when problems surfaced? Many will simply choose to take the easy way out- Brush things aside. Yes, Im facing hiccups in my own relatioship. Months back, the person I love admitted that he has been running awy frm the probs we r facing. I duno y but it seems so difficult for us to compromise. I forsee So many obstacles ahead...I seek no assurace frm his side. Im mentally weak to handle all this alone. I Choose to give up the race. Im emotionally drained.

Im mitin Terence tmr to catch a movie. I suggested watchin Bolt. He will b pickin mi up aft my appt tmr. :-).Finally sum activities to kip mi occupied.

11:26 PM