Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Im desperate to be one of the top 10 exisitin advisers in PTO. Coming in as No. 11 in position is as good as failing ur exam by 1 mark. I'll rather be No. 20 den No. 11. I wan to end Yr 2008 wif wonderful memories. I dun understand why cant my own bf be someone encouraging. When Im running so hard for production, why must u spread negative thoughts when I nid encouragement frm sumone I luv the most? Cant u sense that Im fucking stress over the slight production difference between position 9- position 13? Do u understand the fact that Once 2008 is over, my production summary will be reset to Zero. Sometimes, I doubt..Have you ever been supportive of my career. I work so hard to achieve Starclub dis and tt, do u noe the reason y? Its not jus cos of the incentive trip. Its beyond that. Im utterly disappointed.
2008 has been a tough yr. I run like mad in Feb to hit Starclub. I hit Qc within 6mths & Secure my 1st tix 2 Osaka with hard wrk n sweat. I den do crazy thin 2 hit my 2nd tix to Osaka by quaifyin for Prud A&H Challenge. Do u tink all dis cum easily. U r not deserved to b mention when I start to pen my article for the book.
Iam sad.
1:08 AM