Sunday, March 01, 2009
Its been 2 mths since I last blogged. Feb is a hell month. Running for Starclub like crazy. As of 28th Feb, I cleared 150k AIPI by submission. My LA trip will only be confirm in prehaps Aug. Anyway, Ive done my best. I appreciate the help few of my clients rendered when I was in desperate mode. Thank you. Its a blessing to have them.
My Japan trip and Hong Kong trip in Jan is fun. I heart Japan. Its a wonderful country. oh, btw, Incentive trip for QCE 2009 is PERTH! I want to go!
On a total random note, QC dinner is on 6th March, which is this coming fri, and I've a free make over photo shoot session for being 1 of PTO Top 10 exisiting adviser this coming Wed. I haven get myself a decent dress / gown for these upcoming events. Boring.
Im flying off to Macau on 1st of April. Not really looking fwd to the trip. Well, Im looking into a short getaway sometime mid of this yr. :-)
10:10 PM