Sunday, March 08, 2009
Now that Starclub is over, A & H challenge is next on the list. Last yr incentive trip for the challenge was Osaka. The destination for Yr 2009 is SEOUL! Ultimate challenge is NEW ZEALAND. Both are places that I yearned to go. 6 months for me to work hard.
Looking back, I have been real busy ever since I entered Prudential. When I was still very new to this industry, I am heavily engaged in Roadshows and Street Prospecting. As I matured in the business, my model changed. I had a telemarketer and I placed priority in appoinments. Roadshows and SP became secondary. As a few of us were talking some time back, its indeed a blessing that we are able to travel 3-4 times a year, air ticket and accomodation paid for. I have learnt not to take things for granted and should count our blessings, be it big or small. I appreciate all the little action people around me show when I am running for my target desperately. I feel extremely grateful when my clients agreed immediately in increasing their sum assured and monthly premium for their policies when I approached them. The few of them are complete strangers I met on the street, yet they are the ones so ever ready to help.
Seriously, I do miss my friends. I do miss school life.
10:43 PM