Wednesday, July 01, 2009
I jus came back from mid year goal setting yesterday. Times flies, 6 months has passed. Soon, it will be year end again.
July 18th marked our 2 years anniversary. I received my advanced present frm him, a Tiffany & Co. braclet + Charm. :-) I heart Tiffany and Co. accessories. I want a new necklace, ring and more charms if I travel to LA this Sept. I saw this new range necklace that they have. Its similar to the one Im wearing now, but much more cheaper. Worst, I prefer that to the current one. It doesnt make any logical sense to buy it. Plus, Previously I lost a similar one that baby gave to me last valentine.
Too much stuffs on my wishlist. I want to get a decent watch for myself and I've been saying this for the past duno 126734957943 times. Im thinking of a Tag Heuer, since that brand is more affordable when compared to Rolex, Chopard, Cartier and whatever lah.
I was talking to a colleague of mine few days back and to my surprise, we had the same regret after our Paris trip - not buying a Chanel handbag over there. :-(..Chanel in Sg is expensive and they haf marked up their prices in Paris too!
Yah, I also need a shoulder bag for everyday use. It must be able to withstand the weight of a netbook and stacks of papers, plus all my barang barang. I overload my Alma till its god damn heavy and my hand jus ache. I dun tink my Prada will be able to support such heavy weight in the long term. I love Prada and Miu Miu but I tink a Lv shoulder bag will be better when compared. I haf trust that the leather will be able to sustain the stuffs I carry everyday. If not, I jus make do wif a Kate Spade if I happen 2 see one that I like in US.
I sounds like a Bimbo in this post. There are so many wants in life. Im able to afford the above stuffs that I've mentioned but I need to save more $ for the many future goals that I have lah! FREAK!
12:09 AM