Friday, August 28, 2009
Been in deep thoughts for the past few hours. Was chatting with a client over MSN and she was sharing with me her "love" story. Its good to have a few close female clients. =)
Ive been with my boy for slightly more than 2 years. Its certainly not easy to manage a relationship, especially when I am in the sales line. I have to talk to 1235424 guys almost every other day. I understand that it is not easy for the significant other to accept it. I admit that I am indeed blessed to have a sweet and caring boyfriend. I believed my close friends will know my heart wrenching, sad love stories in the past. Although my current bf isn't the oh-so-romantic kind of guys, I do still appreciate the little things he do at times. Im thankful that he took good care of me when I totally get wasted after my drinking session at Dblo. I guess he's one of the very few guy that will clean my dirty feet after I lied concuss on the bed, waking up at intervals in the middle of the night when he hear me puking. and most importantly, did not grumble nor get upset over the fact that I went bonkers after drinking.
The 740 days that we have been thru together is not as smooth sailing as it seems to be. ups and downs, happy n teary moments. After the comment that he made yesterday and the sms I received frm him this morning, I began to set myself into deep thoughts. I find myself getting lost. Thank you for the reminder. I think all this while, I've been taking lotsa things for granted. At times, Im so busy with so many stuffs that I simply brush relationship issues aside. Like many others, I choose to take the easy way out when issues arises between us, which is to simply ignore and brush things aside, hoping that things will turn out the way I want it to be. Many times that I would want to sit down, have a heart-to-heart talk and get the problems solved. But easier say than done. Compromising is not as easy as it seems to be.
When it comes to love, there’s no easy answer
Only you can say what you’re gonna do
I miss the days where we can talk and joke about everything under the sun.
I miss the days when you get so worried about me over the slightest issue.
I miss the days where you will make the effort to travel just to have dinner with me.
I miss the days where you skip training sessions so as to accompany me.
I miss those days................
12:49 AM