image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Friday, August 21, 2009

I guess Im not in the right state if mind. I just have the sudden urge to blog. LOL. I was having la-kopi session wif Xiang Lin and Sharon few daes back on. All of a sudden, I asked Sharon abt the guy we saw at Dblo last sat. Ok. Alvin, Sharon, Jianming & I were there last saturday. I was so drunk that I totally can't recall a single shit. They whacked me with many mouthful of Bourbon coke, follow by waterfall. I was Totally wasted. & What the fuck, I vomited the whole night thru. Terrible feelings and friends.

ok.talking abt tt guy, although I was quite drunk that night, I vaguely remembered seeing Sharon dance with this black tee guy. He seems tall and not bad looking la. I remembered I tried very hard to take a look at him at that point, but I tink I failed to concentrate. According to her, that guy is not bad looking cum cute one lor! shit. All thx to em. I lost so many opportunities of watching beautiful people =(..ok. Im a bimbo when it cums to clubbing.

Anyway, since Im on the topic on guys...I gotten to know this client of mine recently who wrks wif SCDF as a firefighter. I met him for a La-Kopi session earlier on. Hmm, a rather nice guy la..So mayb I cant introduce him to my girls? Ok, I am tinking of match making again. To be exact, its jus widening our social circle. It doesnt harm to know more ppl yah? =) I shall arrange a cycling session someday! LOL.

Ok.i nid to reach office by 9 tmr. So good night world!

1:07 AM