image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, December 06, 2009

Yet again, I've to say time flies. It's the month of December again. The whole street of Orchard is soaked in the Christmas mood. I love Christmas, as it is a season of love, giving and sharing, but then, I hate December. Its a month where evryone feel the tension and stress level increasing. 25 days more to end the year with a bang!

I was surfing FB this few days and I noticed that quite a few of my secondary schoolmates are getting married. Hmm..oh well..I've got to accept the fact that Im approaching my mid-twenties like real soon and marriage is just another phase of life! Seriously..I don't really see myself settling in the next 1-2 yrs. Mentally not prepared! Haha.

Ok. Something totally random. I went for a referral appointment on Saturday and through some casual chat, I came to realized that he is actually my BFF, Meichuan's ex colleague! LOL. Small world I know. He's a pretty decent chap. MC..Why didn't you consider him back then? hahaha!

10:52 PM