Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Im back from Seoul and my master NLP course. Its freezing cold in Seoul and its the first time I get to experience snow! There's nothing much to buy during winter time except for more facial masks, more facial masks, more BB cream and all the beauty products! I brought my sister there as I qualified for double ticket. She lucky! Staying in a 5 star hotel with air fares paid for!! oh well. Both of us spend $400,000 Won at The face shop and more then $200,000 Won at etude house. Its crazy I tell you. I also experienced skiing for the 1st time. We went for evening ski as we miss the bus to Yong-Pyong resort in the morning and my goodness, its was minus 17 degree Celsius in the night! My whole face was practically numb! Nonetheless, it was an enjoyable trip though majority of the Koreans are rather rude there! My next overseas trip will be in late Jan to Hainan for our annual dinner and dance!
My long awaited bonus is finally in! In view that I have slog like a cow for the past 3 years in Pru, I decide to award myself with a big ticket item. I am currently in search of a Rolex watch that is under 10k! Best if it could have diamonds on it! Haha. I know its almost impossible to get 1 of those below 10k but Ern has good lobang! She owns one of those Rolex watch at around 8k++! I guess at times, we do need to pamper ourselves! I was deciding between a Chanel handbag or a watch but I guess a watch is more worth. Handbags come in at a later part when I travel to Barcelona and Valencia in mid July! Designers' good are relatively cheaper when compared to SG.
Its a new start of the year. I missed Premier Bronze by 30K AIPI in 2009. Well, thinking back, if I would to work a bit harder, I would have achieve it. Hmm..there no such thing as failure, only feedback. I am convinced and will make sure that I cleared Premier Bronze in 2010. Its never an easy task but it a sense of achievement in this career and I would then be able to give my mum a "pay rise". I would also be 1 step closer to my dream of owning my own property!
2010 will be an exciting year!!
11:02 PM