Saturday, January 02, 2010
Hello 2010! Alright. Its a new start of a year and Production will be reset back to Zero. haha. I will be flying off to Korea tomorrow night and will be back on the 8th. Thereafter, I will be attending master NLP course in malaysia from 9th till 12th.
Baby turning 26 in a few weeks time. oh mine. He's graduating next yr May. YAY! This means that he will be working full-time, earning a decent income...and I will have 1 more sponsor for my big ticket item!
Life's been so hectic for the month of Nov and Dec, Esp the last week of Dec when the producers are running crazily for the top 10 awards in PTO. I've to meet a client till 12am in the morning on 30th Dec! Now that the nightmare is over, I swear that I gonna shop till I drop in Seoul!
This a simple scrap blog that I have made for my love. Just in case I get too busy after Im back.
11:16 PM