image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Friday, February 12, 2010

CNY is a few days away and frankly speaking, I am really not into this festive mood. prehaps age is catching up. haha. Back frm Hainan last week. Those ATs are freaking rude can! Hainan is a relatively boring place. Behaving like some auntie, I shop at their supermarkets every other day and end up buying tons of junk food!!!

Perth trip is in April. Barcelona and Valencia trip is in July. I very much want to schedule another personal trip in. But I seriously have no ideal when and where I shld go. Plus, I dread to be on board flight, esp long flights. And, I hate packing and unpacking my luggage. Its a chore.

Now that Jan is over and Feb is almost coming to an end, Its time for me to work my ass off again. I know I have been saying this since 1323484 years ago but I hope that I can get my driving license sooooonnnn. I am just plain lazy to even dial the driving instructor no. and go down to SSDC to book the advance theory test.

I need to sleep real soon. Having an agency brunch tmr at I-can't-recall-the-name hotel.haha.I am suffering from STM. Alright. please meet up soon my ladies. its been sometime since our last gathering. I have forgotten how u gals look like.....ok.im being lame. its getting late and Im feeling tired.hence, resulting in me blabbering nonsense. Good night world!

12:50 AM